lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

NOt have Tv

I decided not to have Tv in my bedroom, that's my first input because most of my free time I spend it watching tv or sleeping intead of doing something that will really help me in my development.
I noticed that during all this time I have being a big consumer but now I have learn that we have and to produce something to not waste our time, not even others time and work. Now I write here and everybody can read it. And hopefuly something can learn even a little bit about it.

2 comentarios:

  1. what you are going to do for become more productive?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gabriela - I think you could have worked a lot harder on this assignment. I am glad that you got more involved in Pan although it is not clear what you did that was new or challenging for you. It is not clear that you reflected on any of the concepts in this class except in this entry about taking your tv out of your room. This is great, but you are very capable of reflecting a lot more and deeper on important issues around you that we spoke of in class. You wrote about your social action twice in this blog, which is not enough to fulfill the requirements for this assignment.

    ResponderEliminar